Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Guess Now I'm a Rapper From Connecticut

Ok bear with me, I'm kind of new to this globbing lifestyle. I don't know how to do everything I want to do. For example, I want to embed this video of me spitting this hot fiyer freestyle in a room full of Connecticut gangstas but I can only post a link. Sure, you can still see the video but it involves actually going to a click a link as opposed to just pushing play. And you know how ADD most fools are these days, even clicking a link is too much effort.

But for those who don't mind going that extra egregious step of clicking a link I have a treat for you. In some sort of Four Loko haze I must've ended up in this bro'd out crib with the most frootyiest of Froot Loops beats bangin in the background and decided to do my Mic Check 1,2 1,2 thing.

It's not actually me but I'd be lying if when I first saw it I was wholeheartedly embarrassed that I had made this video. Then I realized it could never be me: I'm too paid to freestyle.



Although on second watch dude's first line goes:
"If stuntin is a habit you know I'm addicted, I'm a diamond in the dirt whose been found and sifted".

Damn, I must've been fucked up because I don't remember this night at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment